- Cast: Bill Ricci | Charles Bonet | Dan Grimaldi | Robert Carnegie
- Directors: Joseph Ellison
- Project Name Don't Go In The House
- Composers Richard Einhorn
- Product Types: Music & Spoken Word
- Lines: Cult Cinema Icons | Pop Fetish
- Formats: Vinyl
- Genres: Cult Cinema | Exploitation | Grindhouse | Horror
- Studios: Waxwork
- Original Release Date: March 28, 1980
- Product Release Date: March 6, 2020
- Rating: R
- More: Charles Bonet
Waxwork Records presents the debut release of the Don’t Go In The House Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Available for the very first time in any format, the complete soundtrack by composer Richard Einhorn (Shock Waves, The Prowler) come to vinyl as a deluxe double LP package. Don’t Go In The House is a 1979 American slasher / psychological horror movie that follows the character Donald Kohler who was abused by his mother starting from an early age. Donald become obsessed with fire, and after his mother’s death, he begins a killing spree by abducting women, taking them home, and burning them alive. The film is a chilling and gruesome grindhouse favorite that was regularly screened on the infamous early 1980’s 42nd Street movie theater strip in NYC.
The soundtrack by Richard Einhorn features the composer’s known minimal electronic scoring style which implements early, analog synthesizers fused with dissonant, haunting sound design. Waxwork’s debut soundtrack release to Don’t Go In The House features the complete film music composed by Richard Einhorn, and also includes additional and unused music scored for the film by Einhorn that has is previously unreleased. All sourced from the original 1979 master tapes.
Album features include 2xLP 180 gram “Steel and Smoke” colored vinyl, new art by Marc Schoenbach, deluxe packaging, old style gatefold jackets with satin coating, and re-mastered audio from the original analog master tapes.
- First Release Ever In Any Format
- 2xLP 180 Gram Steel and Smoke Colored Vinyl
- Art by Marc Schoenbach
- Deluxe Gatefold Packaging
- Number of Discs: 2