FilmFetish.com and Film Fetish Flea Market will gladly exchange, credit or refund your purchase of FilmFetish.com merchandise purchased at FilmFetish.com, if returned within 30 days of the shipping date, excluding Shipping & Handling and Gift Wrap charges. To return by mail, please send via UPS or insured USPS.
Unfortunately, we can not accept returns on the following:
- Used items
- Clearance items
- Autographed items
- Limited Edition collectibles
When returning items, be sure to include:
- Your name and address on the label.
(We can not accept any packages without a return name and address)
- A carrier tracking number.
- Insurance up to cost your paid for the item.
- Include note whether to refund or exchange item (refund will be given for out of stock items).
Please allow 4 weeks for processing your return. Unless an item is damaged or defective upon receipt, customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Contact us prior to returning your item, if it is damaged or defective upon arrival to you, for return instructions.
Art and collectible purchases must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of the shipping date, and must include the original packing slip. DVD, video, audio, software media and electronics must be returned in their original, unopened packaging. Damaged or defective DVD, video, audio, software media and electronics may be exchanged for the same merchandise only.
Personalized, Customized or Create Your Own items may not be returned or exchanged unless damaged or defective.
Returns with Gift Receipts
You may exchange your merchandise for an item of equal or greater value. Any price difference will be charged to your credit card.
Holiday Return Policy
Items purchased between November 18th and December 18th will be accepted through January 18th. Any item purchased after December 18th is subject to our regular return policy of 30 days from date of purchase.
Send returns and exchanges to:
By Hand Media
924 Bergen Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Should you wish to return and/or exchange for new merchandise, please follow our instructions below.
To prepare your return:
- Make a copy of your packing slip for your records.
- Please use the original packaging or a strong corrugated carton.
- To expedite your return/exchange, please insert the packing slip, remembering to keep the return label printed on the front for shipping.
- If your exchange order requires additional payment, please contact Customer Service prior to shipping your return.
- Pack and tape your package securely.
- Affix the return shipping label.
- For tracking purposes, it is important that you ship your package via United Parcel Service (UPS) or insured Parcel Post. We can not be responsible for untracked packages that are lost in transit.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. packages.
Return policy is subject to change without notice.