Image Comics has announced that The Walking Dead Deluxe, which presents the Image/Skybound series in full color format for the first time, has brand new connecting variant covers for issues #13-18 by acclaimed illustrator Dave Rapoza.
Written by creator Robert Kirkman, with art by Charlie Adlard and colors by Dave McCaig, The Walking Dead Deluxe present the worldwide pop culture phenomenon like never before with new “Cutting Room Floor” commentary, revelations, pinups and more from Kirkman, all celebrating the secret history of the series.
The new Rapoza connecting variant covers will be released in comic shops starting in April on the following schedule:
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #13 Cover D Rapoza (JAN218760) will be available at comic shops on Wednesday, April 21.
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #14 Cover C Rapoza (Diamond Code MAR210240) will be available at comic shops on Wednesday, May 5.
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #15 Cover C Rapoza (Diamond Code MAR210243) will be available at comic shops on Wednesday, May 19.
- Categories: News
- Formats: Gallery
- People / Bands: Charlie Adlard | Dave McCaig | Dave Rapoza | Robert Kirkman
- Shows / Movies: Fear the Walking Dead | The Walking Dead
- Genres: Cult Television | Horror | Thrillers | Zombies
- Studios / Manufacturers: AMC Television | Image Comics
- Story Types: Book Fetish | Still Images