Troma Entertainment’s latest film, Travis Campbell’s Mr. Bricks, will screen at the 44th annual Sitges Film Festival in Sitges, Barcelona, Spain on October 10th, 2011, at 7:30 p.m. at the Brigadoon. (Edifici Miramar, Carrer Davallada, 12-08870 Sitges, BCN.) Mr. Bricks is described as a heavy metal murder musical. Sitges is the world’s most prestigious film festival focused on Fantasy, Horror and Sci-Fi.
Mr. Bricks, produced by Justin Martell, is a musical that introduces tattooed bodybuilder Tim Dax as Mr. Bricks, an ex-con left for dead in an empty New York City warehouse. Rocked by headaches caused by the bullet lodged in his brain, he pieces together memories – the barrel of a gun…his girl’s scream…and eventually, the face of the dirty cop (Vito Trigo, Dark Windows) who pulled the trigger. All he wants is to find his missing girl, Scarlet (Nicola Fiore from Ms. Cannibal Holocaust, Game Over), and vows to kill anyone who gets in his way.
Check out the poster for Mr. Bricks below.
- Categories: News
- Tags: film festivals | film premieres | film screenings
- People / Bands: Justin Martell | Nicola Fiore | Tim Dax | Travis Campbell | Vito Trigo
- Shows / Movies: Mr. Bricks
- Genres: Cult Cinema | Horror | Musical
- Event Names: Sitges International Film Festival
- Story Types: Cult Cinema Icons | Events | Imagery > Posters