On October 20th, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will release an unrated edition of Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead, on DVD. That’s right, Three Finger and his disturbed family of inbred cannibals are back for another round of chopping and lopping sexy girl’s heads, torsos and other assorted body parts, clean off. To celebrate the release, FilmFetish.com is giving away two copies of the DVD for a couple of demented readers to enjoy. If you’d like to win, read on and find out exactly what you’ll need to do.
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered to win this and all other contests, your eNews profile must be updated with your current mailing address, not just your email. CLICK HERE for further details and instructions on how update your existing profile, if necessary. Only eNews subscribers are eligible for contest prizes. Sign up for free RIGHT HERE.
In order to be entered into the random drawing for your free copy of Wrong Turn 3 Unrated, you must also:
- Reply to this post, and tell me the name of one of your favorite directors of the last ten years, who’s known for horror. He or she doesn’t have to “exclusively” helm horror flicks, but their name should synonymous with the genre. Let’s help out some of the uninitiated shall we folks. Give the names of a few of your choice’s more disgusting… I mean popular… work (And yes, I read EVERY entry, so don’t bother faking it). Keep in mind, this person does not necessarily have to be an American director. One of my favorite’s happens to be Wolf Creek director Greg Mclean, who I believe is an Aussie. Now I’m fully aware that McLean has only directed Wolf Creek and the 2007 film Rogue, but quality always outweighs quantity, as far as I’m concerned.
I’ll be running this contest through October 20, 2009.
More about Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead
Three times the fear… three times the horror… three times the terror! Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment presents another frightening addition to the Wrong Turn franchise, when the unrated massacre Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead is unleashed exclusively on Blu-ray Disc (BD) and DVD October 20. Three Finger and his disturbed family of inbred cannibals are alive and well-fed in this terrifying, white-knuckle ride directed by Declan O’Brien (Cyclops, Rock Monster).
The first course for the bloodthirsty family comes when a group of campers arrive, realizing only too late that ticks aren’t the only things that bite in these backwoods. But when some of the most vicious killers in the country escape into the woods from a bus transporting them to prison, Three Finger and his family may have met their match. Will justice be served on the convicted murderers or upon the mutant killers? Whatever happens, Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead delivers one bone-crushing moment after another right to its terrifying end!
Filmed on location in Romania and from the producers of Wrong Turn and Wrong Turn 2: Dead End, Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead boasts an impressive cast of up-and-comers including Janet Montgomery (The Hills Run Red), Tom Frederic (Blood Trails) Tamer Hassan (Eastern Promises) and Gil Kolirin (Return to House on Haunted Hill). Available only as a terrifyingly grisly unrated cut, the BD and DVD are loaded with horrific bonus features including behind-the-scenes featurettes and deleted scenes.
DVD Bonus Features
- The Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead DVD is presented in widescreen format 1.78:1 aspect ratio featuring English 5.1 Dolby Surround and Spanish and French Dolby Surround along with English and Spanish subtitles.
- Action, Gore and Chaos! featurette
- Brothers in Blood featurette
- Three Finger’s Fight Night featurette
- Deleted Scenes