Christopher Heyerdahl, who plays Alastair on the hit TV series Supernatural, who turns to the big screen to portray Marcus in the much anticipated November 2009 release of The Twilight Saga: New Moon, is the latest guest to be confirmed for the Chicago Comic-Con in August.
Christopher’s appearance at the Chicago Comic-Con will be one of his first signing commitments.
You can advance order autographs at www.CelebrityAuthentics.com. This is strongly recommended.
Actors and comic figures already confirmed for the event include Marvel Zombies cover artist Arthur Suydam, actress Lori Petty, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans star Rhona Mitra, Fast & Furious star Michelle Rodriguez, along with Edward James Olmos, Kristanna Loken, Ray Park and many more.
Chicago Comic-Con takes place on August 6-9, 2009 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
For more Chicago Comic-Con guest and programming updates visit www.wizardworld.com.
- Categories: News
- Tags: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center | fan conventions
- People / Bands: Arthur Suydam | Christopher Heyerdahl | Edward James Olmos | Kristanna Loken | Lori Petty | Michelle Rodriguez | Ray Park | Rhona Mitra
- Shows / Movies: The Fast and the Furious | The Twilight Saga: New Moon | Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
- Genres: Horror | Vampires
- Event Names: Wizard World Chicago Comic Con
- Story Types: Events