Warner Bros. Entertainment has released a complete line up for its return to San Diego Comic-Con, featuring the stars and creators of a Studio-record 11 series, including The Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Eastwick, Fringe, Human Target, Past Life, Smallville, Supernatural, V, The Vampire Diaries and Batman: The Brave and the Bold for panel sessions, media appearances and autograph signings.
The centerpiece of the series of events will be a two-story, 3,000-square foot booth that will host signings, video game demos and giveaways, including the Studio’s exclusive Comic-Con Bags.
Series and selected stars and creators scheduled to attend include:
- The Big Bang Theory: Johnny Galecki (Roseanne), Jim Parsons (Garden State), Kaley Cuoco (Charmed), executive producer Chuck Lorre (Two and a Half Men) and more.
- Chuck: Zachary Levi (upcoming Alvin and the Chipmunks), Yvonne Strahovski (upcoming I Love You Too), executive producer Josh Schwartz (Gossip Girl) and more.
- Eastwick: Rebecca Romijn (X-Men), Lindsay Price (Lipstick Jungle), Jaime Ray Newman (Veronica Mars) and more.
- Fringe: Anna Torv (The Pacific), Josh Jackson (Shutter), John Noble (The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King) and more.
- Human Target: Mark Valley (Fringe), Chi McBride (Pushing Daisies), Jackie Earle Haley (Watchmen, Nightmare on Elm Street) and more.
- Past Life: Kelli Giddish (Damages), Nicholas Bishop (Above the Law), Ravi Patel (Scrubs) and executive producer David Hudgins (Friday Night Lights).
- Smallville: Erica Durance (House of the Dead), Justin Hartley (Gemini Division), Cassidy Freeman (Finishing the Game: The Search for a New Bruce Lee) and more.
- Supernatural: Misha Collins (24), Jim Beaver (Deadwood), executive producer Eric Kripke and more.
- V: Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost), Scott Wolf (Party of Five) and executive producers Scott Peters (The 4400), Jeffrey Bell (Angel, Alias) and more.
- The Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder (Lost), Paul Wesley (Killer Movie), Nina Dobrev (Degrassi: The Next Generation), executive producer Kevin Williamson (Scream) and more.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold: Voice of Batman Diedrich Bader (Surf’s Up) and more.
Warner Bros. Entertainment (WBE) will once again have a can’t-miss, nearly 3,000-square foot, two-story booth on the convention floor. Booth activities and tons of giveaways include:
- Exclusive Comic-Con Bags: A limited number of the Studio’s signature, oversized tote bags – called the Con’s ubiquitous accessory by Entertainment Weekly – will be distributed exclusively at the WBE booth
- Where the Wild Things Are: Step into the world of the Wild Things in a re-creation of their ultimate fort.
- Shorts: Beware of the Giant Booger Monster. Pick it if you dare!
- LEGO Rock Band: Jump onto the LEGO-inspired stage and be amongst the first to play the upcoming game from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, the LEGO Group, Harmonix and MTV Games
- Exclusive Harry Potter giveaway items
- Autograph signings, photo opportunities, game demonstrations and much more!
THE TV SERIES SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22
Special Sneak Peek Pilot Screenings: WBTV and Comic-Con host a three-hour evening event screening of the pilot episodes of the highly anticipated new midseason action-adventure series Human Target (based upon a DC Comics graphic novel), a reimagining of the groundbreaking miniseries V, and new drama The Vampire Diaries (based upon the best-selling book series by L.J. Smith).
FRIDAY, JULY 24
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold: screening complete Mayhem of the Music Meister episode, which features the voice of Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, How I Met Your Mother)
- The Big Bang Theory
- New series Past Life: screening complete pilot in session
SATURDAY, JULY 25
- New series Eastwick: screening complete pilot in session
- New series Human Target: screening complete pilot in session
- New series V: screening complete pilot in session
- New series The Vampire Diaries: screening complete pilot in session
SUNDAY, JULY 26
For breaking news on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con 2009, you can follow at twitter.com/TheWBdotcom. Warner Bros. Entertainment will also be launching a Con-related website at www.TheWB.com/ComicCon, in a few weeks.
- Tags: San Diego Comic-Con 2009
- People / Bands: Jim Parsons | Johnny Galecki | Kaley Cuoco | L.J. Smith | Mark Valley
- Shows / Movies: Batman: The Brave and the Bold | Human Target | Smallville | The Big Bang Theory | The Vampire Diaries
- Genres: Animation | Comic Based | Horror | Television
- Story Types: Events | News