- Project Name: Peepholes of Paris
- Subject: Tempest Storm
- Product Types: Photo Prints | Reprints
- Genres: Exploitation | Mature | Sexploitation
- More: Tempest Storm
- Visit our poster shop POSTER CRUSH: Art & Creativity | Comics & Fantasy Art | Events | Gaming | Movies & TV | Music | Sports
- Visit our photo gallery HIT PICTURES: Aerial | Americana | Animal | Architectural | Black and White | Cityscape | Creativity | Entertainment | Event | Humor | Industrial | Landscape | Nature | Photojournalism | Portrait | Sexy and Erotic | Sport | Transportation | War
- This photo print is created with a high-end Epson Stylus Pro 3880 using the highest quality UltraChrome K3 Archival Pigment Inks on Professional Photo Paper.
- Prints are made directly from a super-high resolution scan of the original source negative, unless otherwise noted in the listing description.
- Photo colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitors or device screens.
- Watermark will not appear on your photo.
- This item is sold as a collectible with no rights given or implied. If you believe that this item is in violation of your owned copyright, we ask that you please contact us and submit your copyright for review. Once verified, we will remove the item.
The photograph shows the marquee of the Times Square Theater in Times Square, New York City, featuring Tempest Storm in the burlesque movie Peepholes of Paris. The image was taken in May of 1956.
This former Broadway theater was located at 217 West 42nd Street in Manhattan’s Times Square in New York City. It featured live theatre from 1920 to 1933, and was then converted into a movie theater which operated until the early 1990s.