Weight: 1.15 lbs
Condition: VF Very Fine - This item is used. See Details section and photos for specifics on item condition.
View All: Quentin Tarantino items
Product Types: Books | Magazines & Newspapers
Lines: Cult Cinema Icons
Genres: Action | Crime | Cult Cinema | Exploitation | Martial Arts
Item Release Date: August 1, 2019
Visit our main page for additional items Here.
Alamo Drafthouse and Birth.Movies.Death. Magazine celebrated the release of Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time In Hollywood with this collectible magazine, and they pulled out all the stops.
Inside, you’ll find: an exclusive interview with Robert Kurtzman, an eye-popping spread featuring some of Mondo’s best Tarantino posters (including a 4-foot gatefold poster illustrated by Ken Taylor), deep-dive essays concerning our favorite elements of the ever-expanding Tarantinoverse and much, much more.
- The Dawn Of DUSK: A Chat With Robert Kurtzman
- “Pack Of Red Apples, $1.40”: A Look At The Tarantinoverse
- Blood Is Compulsory: The Evolution Of Quentin Tarantino’s Violent Language
- THE BAD MOTHER****ER’S GUIDE TO SAMUEL L. JACKSON
- A Banned Apart: Reservoir Dogs’ UK Wilderness Years
- The Bruised, Charred, Immense Heart of PULP FICTION