- Product Types: Photo Prints | Reprints
- Lines: The Museum of Fantastic Art
- Genres: Fantasy | Film Noir | Mystery | Thrillers
- Visit our poster shop POSTER CRUSH: Art & Creativity | Comics & Fantasy Art | Events | Gaming | Movies & TV | Music | Sports
- Visit our photo gallery HIT PICTURES: Aerial | Animal | Architectural | Black and White | Cityscape | Creativity | Entertainment | Event | Industrial | Landscape | Photojournalism | Portrait | Sexy and Erotic | Sport | Transportation | War
- This photo print is created with a high-end Epson Stylus Pro 3880 using the highest quality UltraChrome K3 Archival Pigment Inks on Professional Photo Paper.
- Prints are made directly from a super-high resolution scan of the original source negative, unless otherwise noted in the listing description.
- Photo colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitors or device screens.
- Watermark will not appear on your photo.
- This item is sold as a collectible with no rights given or implied. We own the copyright to this image and own the original source negative. If you believe that this item is in violation of your owned copyright, we ask that you please contact us and submit your copyright for review. Once verified, we will remove the item.
Edaville Railroad Steam Locomotive train with the words Ernest S. Marsh, taken in December 1961. The image immediately conjures up a classic film noir and movies such as Harry Potter or The Polar Express.
- Material: Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Size: 8.5 x 11 / 13 x 19 in