In this cinematic milestone, director D.W. Griffith utilized enormous sets and thousands of extras in order to stage his cinematic exploration of Intolerance: Love’s Struggle Throughout the Ages and its terrible effects throughout history from Ancient Babylon and Biblical Judea to Medieval Paris and Modern America. Bonus Features: Two full features The Fall of Babylon and Mother and the Law accompanied by new scores by the Mont Alto Motion Picture Orchestra. 2013 bonus featurette with historian Kevin Brownlow. New essays by Cineaste editor Richard Porton and historian William M. Drew. Theatrical re-release trailer. Silent with English Title Cards.
- Two full length features: The Fall of Babylon and Mother and the Law accompanied by new scores by the Mont Alto Motion Picture Orchestra
- 2013 Bonus Featurette with Historian Kevin Brownlow
- New Essays by Cineaste Editor Richard Porton and Historian William M. Drew
- Theatrical Re-Release Trailer
- Silent with English Title Cards
- Runtime: 168
- Audio: 5.1 DTS-HD MA