This Tuesday, February 23rd, Ignition Entertainment will release the third-person survival horror action game Deadly Premonition, which puts players in the role of a FBI agent investigating a bizarre murder. To celebrate the release of Deadly Premonition, FilmFetish is giving away three copies of the game to readers.
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered to win this and all other contests, your eNews profile must be updated with your current mailing address, not just your email. CLICK HERE for further details and instructions on how update your existing profile, if necessary. Only eNews subscribers are eligible for contest prizes. Sign up for free RIGHT HERE.
In order to be entered into the random drawing for a free copy of the XBox 360 game Deadly Premonition, you must also:
- Vote in our gaming poll below.
- Reply to this post and name your six favorite horror games from my list RIGHT HERE.
I’ll be running this contest through Monday, March 1, 2010.
More about Deadly Premonition
Deadly Premonition, published by Ignition Entertainment, is a third-person survival horror action game which puts players in the role of FBI Agent Francis York Morgan. In the process of investigating a murder, players will examine a series of interlocking mysteries in a remote rural town and will encounter an array of complex characters pivotal to the unraveling of the storyline’s mystery. Suspenseful action sequences will force players to make strategic moves, gliding by enemies in the shadows or engaging them with long-range weapons or hand-to-hand melee combat. Amidst a backdrop of soaring mountains and a town filled with eccentric natives, Agent Morgan must solve the mystery of the ‘Red Seed Murders’ and stay alive in a place where supernatural creatures and a folklore killer seek to end his investigation permanently. From the unparalleled atmosphere, music and mysterious storyline to driving vehicles and exploring the entire town, Deadly Premonition will offer players a unique and haunting interactive gaming experience unlike any other.
- Lengthy campaign with over 20 hours of gameplay.
- A living, breathing, persistent open gameworld of investigative mystery, featuring a huge cast of unique NPCs each with their own individual mysteries to uncover.
- Dozens of side quests that will further immerse the player and reveal more of Greenvale’s secret underbelly.
- A combination of over-the-shoulder shooter action, driving, and 3rd person adventure/exploration offers a variety of gameplay.
- Use your profiling prowess to recreate the crime with the various clues and items found at the scene and the dozens of melee, ranged and hidden weapons to defend yourself from the onslaught of evil.
Check out the trailer for Deadly Premonition below.
Check out these screenshots from Deadly Premonition gameplay.