Tomorrow Well Go USA releases the pulsating action thriller Interview With a Hitman, starring Luke Goss from Death Wish 3, Hellboy II: The Golden Army. Goss just debuted on the new ABC thriller Red Widow and brings the same subtle energy to both roles.
To celebrate the release of Interview With a Hitman on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital, FilmFetish is giving away 3 copies of the Blu-ray edition to readers.
Please read our new contest instructions closely:
- In order for a chance to win a free copy of Interview With a Hitman on Blu-ray, submit a Film or TV-related Poll for possible inclusion on FilmFetish.com. If your poll is published to the website, you’ll earn 1 entry into the contest.
- Polls must contain a question plus anywhere from 3 to 10 optional choices.
- Submit your best poll questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Interview With a Hitman Contest Entry.”
- You must also include your full mailing address in case you win. If you have a website or blog you would like us to link back to (if your poll is published), include that link in your email entry.
- You may submit up to 3 poll entries per contest.
- PLEASE NOTE: Polls that get the most votes greatly increase your chances of winning, so make sure you share the link to your poll if it’s published (You’ll be notified by email if it is) and encourage your friends to hit that ‘Like’ button.
I’ll only be running this contest through Friday, March 29, 2013, so hurry up and submit your polls!
More about Interview With a Hitman
Luke Goss (Death Wish 3, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, coming soon in TV’s “Red Widow”) stars in first-time Writer/Director Perry Bhandal’s action/thriller Interview With a Hitman, debuting on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital March 5th from Well Go USA Entertainment. Caroline Tillette (Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life), Stephen Marcus (Kinky Boots, Stage Beauty), and Danny Midwinter (From Hell, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) also star in the action-packed tale of an elite hitman who returns to erase his past only to find that somebody has messed with his future. Bonus materials include the behind-the-scenes featurette The Making of Interview with a Hitman.
Trust no one. Feel nothing. Never lose. This is Viktor’s (Luke Goss) code. This mantra took him from the slums of Romania to the pinnacle of his profession – as a murderer for hire. Viktor knows the value of life more than most, which makes him the perfect killer. But after a ruthless betrayal by his bosses, he escapes to London, joins a new “family,” and finds himself caught in a vicious underworld power struggle. Viktor is now better, faster and more ruthless than ever before, but an encounter with a dark beauty offers him a chance at new life. But can he ever hope to escape the ghosts – and buried secrets – of his past?