Today Marvel Studios announced that they will roll into Hall H at next month’s San Diego Comic-Con to give fans their first look at Iron Man 3. The studio will host its Hall H Comic-Con panel on Saturday, July 14th, from 6:00pm – 7:00pm. Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige will be joined by “special guests” at the panel, most likely to include Iron Man himself, Robert Downey Jr.
I’m wondering is the Comic-Con panel will reveal any deep plot elements for Iron Man 3, which has been under wraps. Rumor has it that in the film, Iron Man will head to China to face his toughest opponent, Mandarin (possibly played by Mi Yang).
Shane Black (who directed Robert Downey Jr. in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) co-wrote and is directing Iron Man 3, which is now shooting and is slated for release on May 3, 2013. The film stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man, Guy Pearce as Aldrich Killian, Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, Paul Bettany as Jarvis (voice), Rebecca Hall as Maya Hansen, Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin, Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan, Don Cheadle as James Rhodes a.k.a. War Machine, William Sadler as Sal Kennedy, James Badge Dale as Eric Savin, Ashley Hamilton as Jack Taggert and Mi Yang.
- Tags: Comic Con International: San Diego (San Diego Comic Con) | fan conventions | San Diego Comic-Con 2012
- People / Bands: Ben Kingsley | Don Cheadle | Guy Pearce | Gwyneth Paltrow | Jon Favreau | Kevin Feige | Mi Yang | Paul Bettany | Robert Downey Jr
- Shows / Movies: Iron Man 3
- Genres: Action | Comic Based | Fantasy | Science Fiction
- Story Types: Events | News