On August 25th, the History Channel will release the fascinating documentary How Bruce Lee Changed the World on DVD, which offers new insight into the life of legendary martial arts icon Bruce Lee. I am especially pleased to be able to offer readers the opportunity to win one of two copies of this DVD release.
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered to win this and all future contests, your eNews profile must be updated with your current mailing address. CLICK HERE for further details and instructions on how update your existing profile, if necessary. Only eNews subscribers are eligible for contest prizes.
In order to be entered into this random drawing, you must also:
- Reply to this post, and tell me the name of Bruce Lee’s best film and briefly describe a specific scene from it.
I’ll be running this contest through August 15, 2009. Good luck, Mr. Han Man!
More about How Bruce Lee Changed the World
Gain fascinating new insight into the life of the Bruce Lee, as History presents How Bruce Lee Changed the World, a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the martial arts superstar and international icon. An intimate, feature-length portrait of the man who popularized martial arts around the world like no other, this compelling profile goes from the sets of his classic Kung Fu films to the confines of his Dojo and is enlivened with rare home movies and in-depth interviews with martial artists such as Chuck Norris, filmmakers such as John Woo, Ang Lee and Quentin Tarantino and co-stars, such as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who faced Lee in the memorable blockbuster Game of Death.
DVD Release Date: August 25, 2009
Run Time: 94 mins. + extras
- People / Bands: Ang Lee | Bruce Lee | Chuck Norris | John Woo | Kareem Abdul-Jabbar | Quentin Tarantino
- Shows / Movies: Enter the Dragon | Game of Death | How Bruce Lee Changed the World
- Genres: Action | Biography | Documentary | Martial Arts
- Story Types: Contests | Home Theater | Snapshots | Video > Trailers