The year’s most outrageous coming of age sex comedy sets out to redefine the meaning of “Unrated” when Sex Drive: Unrated and Cream-Filled Edition road trips its way onto DVD and Blu-ray on February 24, 2009 from Summit Entertainment.
Sex Drive is hilarious, sufficiently sexy and surprisingly touching. If you haven’t seen this film, you need to. It “rises” up to much more than you think.
To celebrate the release of the film on disc, FilmFetish is receiving two of the Cream-Filled DVD Editions to giveaway to readers to enjoy.
In order to be entered in the random drawing, here’s what you need to do:
- As always, you need to be a member of, or sign-up for our eNews, if you’re not already. CLICK HERE to do that. It’s totally free.
- Reply to this post, and tell us the name of the funniest TEEN comedy ever made – emphasis on TEEN.
I’ll be running this contest through February 26th, a few days after both disc editions are released. Good luck!
More about Sex Drive
The year’s most outrageous sex comedy sets out to redefine the meaning of “Unrated” when Sex Drive: Unrated and Cream-Filled Edition road trips its way onto DVD and Blu-ray on February 24, 2009 from Summit Entertainment.
The 2-Disc Special Edition DVD and Blu-ray includes the hilarious theatrical version and a new cut of the film that is unlike any Unrated version ever released. It pokes fun at the Unrated DVD genre while providing tons of extras laughs in a new, naughty way.
This Unrated version is so wild, out-of-the-ordinary and cram-filled with comedy, it’s not even a true representation of the movie seen in theaters – it’s just a fun, must-see companion to it. Directed by Sean Anders (Never Been Thawed), Sex Drive stars Clark Duke (TV’s Greek), Josh Zuckerman (TV’s Kyle XY), Amanda Crew (She’s the Man), James Marsden (X-Men), and Seth Green (Austin Powers). Other bonus materials include behind-the-scenes featurettes, deleted scenes, and audio commentary with director, writer and producer.
Ian (Zuckerman ) has a decision: stay home and stay a virgin or drive 800 miles to lose it with an online hottie. Decision made. Now Ian and his horn-dog buddy Lance (Duke) are off on a sex safari… with “BFF” baggage Felicia (Crew) in tow. Their epic quest features a stolen GTO, kinky trailer park sex, a prison fight, topless Abstinence Xtreme dancers, a smart-ass Amish super-mechanic (Green), a gun-wielding Mexican donut and Ian’s “d-bag” brother (Marsden) in hot pursuit.
DVD 2-Disc Special Edition:
- Contains both the theatrical and Unrated versions of the film
- Making a Masterpiece (11:32) – How the next great American epic was made!
- The Marsden Dilemma (4:36) – How do you tell a big time movie star that he’s just not funny?
- Clarke: Duke of the Internet (3:49) – An in-depth look at the man, the myth, the legend.
- Audio commentary with the director, writer and producer.
Contains all of the above plus:
- Passion of Clark and James (10:39) – More improv comedy at the expense of the rest of the cast.
- Seth Green: Method Actor (4:31) – A smart-ass interview with the other big time movie star.
- Rockin’ with Fall Out Boy (5:35) – A full musical performance on the set, plus comedy.
Both disc editions will be available on February 24, 2009.
Director: Sean Anders
Writers: Sean Anders, John Morris
Cast: Josh Zuckerman, Amanda Crew, Clark Duke, James Marsden, Seth Green, Alice Greczyn, Katrina Bowden, Charlie McDermott, Mark L. Young, Cole Petersen, Dave Sheridan, Michael Cudlitz, Allison Weissman, Andrea Anders,Kim Ostrenko, Brett Rice, David Koechner
- Categories: News
- People / Bands: Alice Greczyn | Allison Weissman | Amanda Crew | Andrea Anders | Brett Rice | Charlie McDermott | Clark Duke | Cole Petersen | Dave Sheridan | David Koechner | James Marsden | John Morris | Josh Zuckerman | Katrina Bowden | Kim Ostrenko | Mark L. Young | Michael Cudlitz | Sean Anders | Seth Green
- Genres: Comedy | Teenage
- Story Types: Contests | Home Theater | News