The Collective and BloodyDisgusting.com, bring you the new Australian suspense thriller Crawl as part of their Bloody Disgusting Selects film series. Crawl will be released on DVD and VOD next week, on February 26th. To celebrate the release, FilmFetish is giving away 2 copies of the DVD to readers.
- In order for a chance to win a free copy of Crawl on DVD, send us some good film or TV-related Tweets for possible inclusion on FilmFetish.com. Each valid Tweet you submit earns an entry into the contest (whether we publish it or not).
- The Tweets can be from you, a celebrity, or another film fan. They may consist of quotes, film or TV project updates. . .anything at all related to film or TV. No gossip, please. Click HERE for an example of the type of Tweets we like to publish.
- Submit your best Tweets to: email@example.com with the subject “Crawl Contest Entry.”
- You must also include your full mailing address in case you win. If you have a website or blog you would like us to link back to, include that link in your email entry.
- You may submit as many Tweet entries per contest as you like.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tweets that are published and get the most Likes on FilmFetish.com greatly increase your chances of winning, so make sure you share the link to your published Tweet if it’s published (You’ll be notified by email if it is) and encourage your friends to hit that ‘Like’ button.
I’ll only be running the Crawl contest through Friday, March 15th, 2013, so hurry and submit your Tweets!
More about Crawl
Written and directed by Paul China, and produced by brother Ben China, Crawl has been invited to over 30 festivals thus far. The film has been compared to the works of the Coen Brothers (No Country for Old Men and Blood Simple), Hitchcock and Polanski. Crawl, the debut feature film of the two brothers, showcases the work of rising talented filmmakers, unafraid to leap beyond the normal and expected to give audiences a deep, emotional, and horrific escape. The film is about a murder-for-hire gone bad which lands an innocent waitress hostage in her own home and driven to desperate measures for survival. It will be released on DVD and Digitally on February 26th, 2013.
The film brings together a talented cast spearheaded by rising-star Georgina Haig of Fox’s most popular science fiction drama (Fringe), George Shevtsov (Love Serenade, Dead Calm), Catherine Miller (Terra Nova) and Lynda Stoner (Prisoner). Other notable crewmembers include renowned cinematographer Brian Breheny (The Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert, The Hard Word) who not only shot the picture, but also produced and John Scott, the acclaimed editor of Little Fish, Sexy Beast and The Quiet American.
Set in an unknown rural town, a seedy bar-owner hires a mysterious hitman to settle a score. The gun-toting killer crosses paths with an innocent waitress sparking a cat and mouse struggle of survival. As tension builds, everyone is driven to desperate measures causing a chain of events that build to a blood-curdling climax.
- Director: Paul China
- Producer: Benjamin China, Brian J. Breheny
- Cinematographer: Brian J. Breheny
- Editor: Bin Li, John Scott
- Cast: Georgina Haig, Andy Barclay, Lauren Dillon, Paul Bryant, Catherine Miller, George Shevtson, Lynda Stoner
Check out images from Crawl, below.