- Subject: Casino Royale | Chicago Theatre
- Product Types: Photo Prints | Reprints
- Genres: Adventure | Comedy | Crime | Spy and Espionage
- Visit our poster shop POSTER CRUSH: Art & Creativity | Comics & Fantasy Art | Events | Gaming | Movies & TV | Music | Sports
- Visit our photo gallery HIT PICTURES: Aerial | Americana | Animal | Architectural | Black and White | Cityscape | Creativity | Entertainment | Event | Humor | Industrial | Landscape | Nature | Photojournalism | Portrait | Sexy and Erotic | Sport | Transportation | War
- This photo print is created with a high-end Epson Stylus Pro 3880 using the highest quality UltraChrome K3 Archival Pigment Inks on Professional Photo Paper.
- Prints are made directly from a super-high resolution scan of the original source negative, unless otherwise noted in the listing description.
- Photo colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitors or device screens.
- Watermark will not appear on your photo.
- This item is sold as a collectible with no rights given or implied. If you believe that this item is in violation of your owned copyright, we ask that you please contact us and submit your copyright for review. Once verified, we will remove the item.
A view overlooking the Chicago Loop’s Chicago and State Lake Theatres in 1967. The Chicago Theatre is playing Eight on the Lam starring Bob Hope, Phyllis Diller, Jonathan Winters, Shirley Eaton and Jill St. John. The State Lake Theatre is playing Casino Royale starring Peter Sellers, Ursula Andress, David Niven, Orson Welles, Joanna Pettet, Daliah Lavi, Woody Allen, Deborah Kerr and William Holden.
- Material:Semi-Gloss Photo Paper