Beyond a Reasonable Doubt will be continuing its Los Angeles and New York City run through next week. To celebrate the success of the film, FilmFetish is giving away two full-size Beyond A Reasonable Doubt movie posters, signed by cast members Jesse Metcalfe, Amber Tamblyn and the legendary Michael Douglas.
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered to win this and all other contests, your eNews profile must be updated with your current mailing address, not just your email. CLICK HERE for further details and instructions on how update your existing profile, if necessary. Only eNews subscribers are eligible for contest prizes. Sign up for free RIGHT HERE.
In order to be entered into the random drawing for your signed copy of the Beyond A Reasonable Doubt movie poster, you must also:
- Reply to this post, and tell me what film has had your favorite movie poster so far in 2009. IMPORTANT: In the “Website” field of your entry comment, you must include a link to the poster in our gallery, if the poster is available. Otherwise, just add “poster not in gallery” in your entry. CLICK HERE to visit our poster gallery for a refresher on posters from 2009 films, or CLICK HERE to search the poster gallery. Obviously, this doesn’t have to be your favorite movie just your favorite one sheet.
I’ll be running this contest through next Wednesday, September 23, 2009.
Below is the one sheet you could be hanging in your living room.
Beyond A Reasonable Doubt is a remake of the 1956 film noir directed by the legendary Fritz Lang, creator of the 1927 classic sci-fi film Metropolis.
Like the original, the new film revolves around a high profile lawyer named Mark Hunter (Michael Douglas), who has an impeccable record for putting criminals behind bars. But when ambitious rookie journalist, C.J. Nicholas (Jesse Metcalfe) begins investigating Hunter for tampering with evidence to secure his convictions, the district attorney’s perfect record is up for scrutiny.
Commencing a risky game of cat and mouse with Hunter, C.J. frames himself as a murder suspect to catch the corrupt D.A. in the act.
Romantically involved with C.J. but unaware of his assignment, Assistant D.A. Ella (Amber Tamblyn) becomes caught between her boss’s political ambitions and C.J.’s dangerous expose. As mounting evidence stacks up against both men, Ella’s own life becomes threatened as she discovers incriminating proof that puts the fate of both Nichol’s innocence and Hunter’s reputation in her hands.
With intricate plot twists ratcheting the tension throughout the film, the gripping courtroom thriller is written and directed by acclaimed director Peter Hyams (Running Scared, End of Days) and also stars Orlando Jones and Joel David Moore.
- Categories: News
- Genres: Crime | Film Noir | Remakes | Thrillers
- People / Bands: Amber Tamblyn | Fritz Lang | Michael Douglas | Peter Hyams
- Shows / Movies: Beyond A Reasonable Doubt | End of Days | Jesse Metcalfe | Metropolis | Running Scared
- Story Types: Contests | Imagery > Posters