The sci-fi action thriller Push will be making its way to Blu-ray and DVD this summer when Summit Entertainment releases the international box office success on July 7th. To celebrate the release, FilmFetish is giving five copies of the DVD edition of Push to readers.
In order to be entered in the random drawing for a FREE DVD copy of Push, here’s what you need to do:
- As always, you need to be a member of, or sign-up for our eNews, if you’re not already. CLICK HERE to do that. It’s totally free.
- Reply to this post, and tell me the name of the sci-fi film you’re most looking forward to this year.
I’ll be running this contest through the release date of July 7th, 2009.
More about Push
A riveting action-thriller, Push burrows deep into the deadly world of psychic espionage where artificially enhanced paranormal operatives have the ability to move objects with their minds, see the future, create new realities and kill without ever touching their victims. Against this setting, a young man and a teenage girl take on a clandestine agency in a race against time that will determine the future of civilization. The Division, a shadowy government agency, is genetically transforming citizens into an army of psychic warriors—and brutally disposing of those unwilling to participate. Nick Gant (Chris Evans), a second-generation telekinetic or “mover,” has been in hiding since the Division murdered his father more than a decade earlier. He has found sanctuary in densely populated Hong Kong—the last safe place on earth for fugitive psychics like him—but only if he can keep his gift a secret.
Director: Paul McGuigan
Cast: Chris Evans, Colin Ford, Joel Gretsch, Djimon Hounsou, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle, Neil Jackson
- Deleted scenes with director commentary
- Featurette: “The Science Behind the Fiction”
- Director and cast commentary
- Categories: News
- Genres: Action | Science Fiction | Thrillers
- People / Bands: Camilla Belle | Chris Evans | Colin Ford | Dakota Fanning | Djimon Hounsou | Joel Gretsch | Neil Jackson | Paul McGuigan
- Shows / Movies: Push
- Story Types: Contests | Home Theater