Weight: 0.15 lbs
Lines: Cult Flavor | Throwback Space
Genres: Action | Adventure | Cult Cinema | History | Horror | Mystery | Suspense | Thrillers | War | Western
Studio: Cinema Retro
Item Release Date: November 29, 2016
Visit our main page for additional items Here.
Issue #36 of Cinema Retro has shipped to subscribers worldwide. This is the final issue of Season 12. Please subscribe or renew today and help keep the dream alive for the world’s most unique film magazine!
Highlights of this issue include:
- Dave Worrall and Lee Pfeiffer celebrate the 50th anniversary of “The Professionals” starring Burt Lancaster, Lee Marvin, Claudia Cardinale, Robert Ryan, Woody Strode and Jack Palance.
- Mark Mawston with a rare exclusive interview with 70’s sex siren Linda Hayden
- Cai Ross takes a bite at covering the underrated 1979 version of “Dracula” starring Frank Langella and Laurence Olivier
- John LeMay uncovers the top secret story of the unfilmed “Romance of the Pink Panther” that was to have starred Peter Sellers.
- Peter Cook continues his celebration of matte painting artists
- Tim Greaves uncovers the fascinating career of British “Sex Queen” Mary Millington
- Mark Mawston concludes his interviews with legendary stills photographer Keith Hamshere, who recalls shooting “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom” and the James Bond films
- Lee Pfeiffer’s personal tribute to the late Euan Lloyd, producer of such films as “The Wild Geese” and “Shalako”
- Brigitte Bardot and Jeanne Moreau burn up the Old West in “Viva Maria!”
- Raymond Benson’s Ten Best Films of 1955
- Darren Allison’s latest soundtrack news
- Gareth Owen’s “Pinewood Past” column
There may be some minor corner dings or wear from storage, but these magazine issues are in excellent condition.