Weight: 0.10 lbs
Condition: Very Good - The item is used but still in very good condition. There is little to no damage to the packaging, but it may have minor wear from storage over a long period of time. There may be minimal wear on the exterior of the item. See Details section and photos for specifics on item condition.
View All: Mel Gibson items
Product Types: Products | Movies & TV
Genres: Action | Drama | History
Studio: Columbia Tri-Star
Original U.S. Release: June 28, 2000
Visit our main page for additional items Here.
Mel Gibson stars as Benjamin Martin, a courageous and heroic South Carolina farmer who reluctantly joins the Revolutionary War to avenge a British colonel’s brutal and senseless act against his family. Facing off in a climactic battle against the Green Dragoons, the most deadly branch of the British fighting forces led by General Cornwallis (Tom Wilkinson) and Colonel Tavington (Jason Isaacs), the peace-loving American must draw on his patriotic fervor and the skills of his son and fellow soldier, Gabriel (Heath Ledger), to help bring about the birth of a nation.
This item is in great shape, with slight signs of wear from storage on the case. The disc is in great shape.
- Digitally Mastered Audio and Video
- Widescreen Presentation
- Commentary by Director Roland Emmerich and Producer Dean Devlin
- Visual Effects Interactive Featurette
- The Art of War - Battlefield Featurette
- The True Patriots Featurette
- Conceptual Art to Film Comparison
- Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Filmmakers
- Photo Galleries
- DVD-Rom Weblink
- Talent Files
- Interactive Menus with Animation
- Production Notes
- Scene Selections with Motion Images
- Number of Discs: 1
- Region: 1
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1