- Artists Tom Masse
- Product Types: Poster Crush | Posters - Reprints
- Lines: The Museum of Fantastic Art
- Genres: Adventure | Family | Fantasy | Film Noir
- Poster Categories: Art & Creativity
- More: Tom Masse
- Visit our poster shop POSTER CRUSH: Art & Creativity | Comics & Fantasy Art | Events | Gaming | Movies & TV | Music | Sports
This large format poster is similar to one of M.C. Escher’s famously intriguing surrealist drawings, The Atrium.
Maurits Cornelis Escher, born in 1898, was a Dutch graphic artist who created mathematically inspired woodcuts, lithographs and mezzotints. Escher’s art became popular among scientists and mathematicians, as well as in popular culture, especially after it was featured by Martin Gardner in his April 1966 Mathematical Games column in Scientific American Magazine.
- Size: 22x32 in