The Color Bindery has released it’s entire set of greeting cards for the holiday season. So far, the Marilyn Monroe Note Card Set, is one of the most popular product pre-orders. Norma Jean is more popular now than ever it seems. As promised, I am giving away five boxed sets of this highly collectible and unique item.
The cards feature the impeccable Marilyn Monroe caught in a rare personal moment in an exquisite photograph by Milton H. Greene. They’re sure to brighten up anyone’s day (something most of us could probably use right about now). The set is printed in rich color with offset (CMYK) on extremely high quality bright white, semi-gloss card stock. They are 5 x 7 inches folded, and are great for any occasion.
Those of you already signed up to the mailing list, please note the specific instructions to enter this particular contest.
So how can you WIN a set of these lovely cards?
That’s very easy – simply follow these two steps:
- Sign up for the FilmFetish.com daily update, if you’re not already. CLICK HERE to sign up.
- Reply to this story, and tell us who is your favorite current big screen starlet – that is, an actress that is burning up the big screen today, with the same combination of seminal beauty and talent as the classic Marilyn Monroe. I don’t know that anyone can quite match up to the lovely Mrs. Monroe, but try to think of someone in the same league.
I’ll run this contest through next Friday, December 5th 2008. Good luck!
Below is a filmography for Marilyn Monroe:
- Something’s Got to Give (1962)
- The Misfits (1961)
- Let’s Make Love (1960)
- Some Like It Hot (1959)
- The Prince and the Showgirl (1957)
- Bus Stop (1956)
- The Seven Year Itch (1955)
- There’s No Business Like Show Business (1954)
- River of No Return (1954)
- How to Marry a Millionaire (1953)
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953)
- Niagara (1953)
- Monkey Business (1952)
- O. Henry’s Full House (1952)
- Don’t Bother to Knock (1952)
- We’re Not Married! (1952)
- Clash by Night (1952)
- Let’s Make It Legal (1951)
- Love Nest (1951)
- As Young as You Feel (1951)
- Home Town Story (1951)
- All About Eve (1950)
- The Fireball (1950)
- Right Cross (1950)
- The Asphalt Jungle (1950)
- A Ticket to Tomahawk (1950)
- Love Happy (1949)
- Ladies of the Chorus (1949)
- Green Grass of Wyoming (1948)
- Scudda Hoo! Scudda Hay! (1948)
- Dangerous Years (1947)
- The Shocking Miss Pilgrim (1947)
Monroe photograph by Milton H. Greene © 2008 Joshua Greene, archiveimages.com and Legends Licensing, legendslicensing.com