The world’s most comprehensive book on anime and anime culture. This volume is completely revised, expanded and updated with more than 1,000 new entries and hundreds of new critical reviews. Covering almost a century of industry history with authority and wit, the authors reveal both the milestones and minutiae of the expansive, influential art of anime.
The item is in great condition, with a few corner dings and slight edge wear.
- Over 3,000 entries, including separate listings for studios, creators and anime history
- More than 150 screen captures and illustrations
- Titles in English and Japanese
- Fully indexed and cross-referenced
- For both anime newcomers and battle-hardened otaku
- Pages: 867
- Size: 7 x 0.8 x 9 in