The Grand in Baltimore, Maryland was built by the Freemasons as the Grand Lodge of Maryland Masonic Temple in 1866. The building was the headquarters for the Maryland Freemasons for over 130 years. The French and Italian Renaissance-inspired property is a 7-story, 90,000 square foot building in downtown Baltimore. Among its ten main meeting rooms are Edinburgh Hall, modeled after the Tudor-style Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland, along with another which resembles an Egyptian temple. The building features ornate plaster moldings, a marble staircase, stained glass windows and Rococo chandeliers.