Out of the night a hero must rise with courage that even a mask can t disguise! So begins the adventures of Zorro swordsman, scientist and relentless defender of the oppressed.
In early 19th century Spanish California, a corrupt Alcalde (mayor) grows rich by terrorizing the good people of Los Angeles. Young and dashing Don Diego de la Vega (Duncan_Regehr), pretending to care only for science and study, secretly creates a bold alter-ego: Zorro the Fox. Aided by his mute servant Felipe, inspired by the faith of the beautiful tavern-keeper Victoria, and carried into battle by the mighty steed Toronado, Zorro thwarts the Alcalde s plots at every turn.
Filmed entirely in Madrid, Spain, Zorro aired on The Family Channel for four seasons, from 1990-1993. Still a tremendous fan favorite, Zorro is renowned for its swashbuckling family-friendly adventure as well as its top-notch cast of featured characters and guests, including Efrem Zimbalist Jr. as Don Alejandro de la Vega, Daniel Craig, Andre the Giant, Philip Michael Thomas, Jesse Ventura and Adam West.
For the first time ever, all 88 episodes have been collected in one DVD set, including a bonus disk with classic Zorro films, an alternate series pilot and much more.
- The Mark of Zorro starring Douglas Fairbanks the original full-length silent film that defined the swashbuckler genre
- Chapter 1 of the 1939 theatrical serial Zorro s Fighting Legion
- Trailers for the serials Zorro s Fighting Legion, Zorro s Black Whip and Zorro Rides Again
- The original, never-before-released pilot for the New World Zorro
- A photo gallery from the New World Zorro
- Number of Discs: 15
- Runtime: 2684