- Product Types: Photo Prints | Reprints
- Genres: Cars | Film Noir | History
- Studios: Hit Pictures
- Visit our poster shop POSTER CRUSH: Art & Creativity | Comics & Fantasy Art | Events | Gaming | Movies & TV | Music | Sports
- Visit our photo gallery HIT PICTURES: Aerial | Americana | Animal | Architectural | Black and White | Cityscape | Creativity | Entertainment | Event | Humor | Industrial | Landscape | Nature | Photojournalism | Portrait | Sexy and Erotic | Sport | Transportation | War
- This photo print is created with a high-end Epson Stylus Pro 3880 using the highest quality UltraChrome K3 Archival Pigment Inks on Professional Photo Paper.
- Prints are made directly from a super-high resolution scan of the original source negative, unless otherwise noted in the listing description.
- Photo colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitors or device screens.
- Watermark will not appear on your photo.
- This item is sold as a collectible with no rights given or implied. If you believe that this item is in violation of your owned copyright, we ask that you please contact us and submit your copyright for review. Once verified, we will remove the item.
This late 1950’s view of South State Street in Chicago includes the famous Bond Clothing Store, as well as the Chicago Theatre, in the background. The Chicago Theatre was considered one of the grandest movie palaces ever built. Bond Clothing Stores was founded in 1914 in Cleveland, catering to middle-class Americans from the beginning. You can also see examples of the era’s Chicago city buses, delivery trucks and automobiles going about their daily journeys.
- Material:Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Size:8.5 x 11 / 13 x19 in