- Product Types: Photo Prints | Reprints
- Genres: Adventure | Cars | History
- Visit our poster shop POSTER CRUSH: Art & Creativity | Comics & Fantasy Art | Events | Gaming | Movies & TV | Music | Sports
- Visit our photo gallery HIT PICTURES: Aerial | Animal | Architectural | Black and White | Cityscape | Creativity | Entertainment | Event | Industrial | Landscape | Photojournalism | Portrait | Sexy and Erotic | Sport | Transportation | War
- This photo print is created with a high-end Epson Stylus Pro 3880 using the highest quality UltraChrome K3 Archival Pigment Inks on Professional Photo Paper.
- Prints are made directly from a super-high resolution scan of the original source negative, unless otherwise noted in the listing description.
- Photo colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitors or device screens.
- Watermark will not appear on your photo.
- This item is sold as a collectible with no rights given or implied. We own the copyright to this image and own the original source negative. If you believe that this item is in violation of your owned copyright, we ask that you please contact us and submit your copyright for review. Once verified, we will remove the item.
The entrance and souvenir shop for Cudjo’s Cave – also called Gap Cave. Gap Cave is located just underneath Pinnacle Overlook in the Cumberland Gap National Historical Park in Lee County, Virginia. Currently, the cave has a surveyed length of approximately 18.5 miles and is the 42nd longest cave in the United States and 154th in the world.
This photo of Cudjo’s Cave/Gap Cave, was taken in 1958.
- Material: Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Size: 11 x 8.5 / 19 x 13 in