- Cast: Ana de Armas | Barkhad Abdi | Carla Juri | Dave Bautista | David Dastmalchian | Edward James Olmos | Harrison Ford | Jared Leto | Lennie James | Mark Arnold | Robin Wright | Ryan Gosling | Sean Young | Wood Harris
- Directors: Denis Villeneuve
- Subject: Blade Runner 2049
- Authors: Tanya Lapointe
- Product Types: Books | Hardcover Books
- Genres: Action | Adventure | Cult Cinema | Film Noir | Science Fiction | Sequels
- Studios: Titan
- Original Release Date: October 6, 2017
- Product Release Date: August 11, 2020
- Rating: r
- More: Dave Bautista | Edward James Olmos | Harrison Ford | Jared Leto | Lennie James | Robin Wright | Ryan Gosling | Sean Young
The official art book for Blade Runner 2049 and a companion volume to The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049.
Film audiences experienced a bold, breathtaking vision of the future in 1982’s ground-breaking Blade Runner. With the critically acclaimed Blade Runner 2049, director Denis Villeneuve returned to that world, as a young blade runner’s discovery of a long-buried secret leads him to track down former blade runner Rick Deckard, who’s been missing for thirty years.
A companion to The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049, Interlinked offers an unprecedented look into the creative process that went into making Blade Runner 2049, illustrating how director Villeneuve and his team took Scott’s 1982 movie as a starting point and expanded the world by creating a new visual language infused with the original Blade Runner DNA.
- Size:12.37"W x 11.03"H x 0.91"D