IDW Publishing has revealed their complete artist signing schedule for this weekend in Anaheim at fan-favorite convention, Wonder Con. Taking place at the Anaheim Convention Center from April 3rd through April 5th, IDW and Top Shelf can be found at Booth #509. The fun begins at the booth on Friday with signings, freebies and exclusive variants.
Available exclusively at the IDW booth, the most outrageous convention exclusive of the year, Jem & The Holograms #1 variant cover by Amy Mebberson. Fans of IDW’s Artist’s Editions won’t want to miss the debut of Jack Kirby’s Mister Miracle Artist’s Edition variant, featuring an all-new penciled cover.
Check out IDW’s complete Wonder Con schedule, below.
Friday April 3rd
- 1:00 – 2:00 Transformers – Mairghread Scott
- 2:00 – 3:00 The Bigger Bang – D.J. Kirkbride
- 4:00 – 5:00 Orphan Black – Jody Houser, Cat Staggs
- 5:00 – 6:00 Star Trek/ Planet of the Apes – Scott Tipton, David Tipton
- 6:00 – 7:00 Godzilla: Cataclysm – Cullen Bunn
Saturday April 4th
- 10:00 – 12:00 Edward Scissorhands – Drew Rausch
- 12:00 – 1:00 Star Trek – Mike Johnson, Tony Shasteen
- 1: 00 – 2:00 Godzilla: Rulers of Earth – Chris Mowry
- 2:00 – 3:00 Zombies vs. Robots, The October Faction – Steve Niles, Anthony Diecidue
- 2:15 – 3:15 Orphan Black – Graeme Manson, Jody Houser, Cat Staggs
- 3:00 – 4:00 V-Wars – Jonathan Maberry
Sunday April 5th
- 11:00 – 12:00 Star Trek/ Planet of the Apes – Scott Tipton, David Tipton
- 12:00 – 1:00 The Crow – Kevin Colden
- 1:00 – 2:00 Transformers – Mairghread Scott, Livio Ramondelli
- 2:00 – 3:00 Jem & The Holograms – Amy Mebberson
(*Check out the show exclusive variant!)
And join us throughout the weekend at these panels!
IDW Publishing: Focus on Artist’s Editions Friday, 4/3, 2:30p.m. – 3:30p.m., Room: 213
Join Artist’s Edition Guru and Special Projects Editor Scott Dunbier, as he lifts the veil back on secrecy surrounding upcoming Artist’s Editions! There will be announcements, special guests and a rumored special appearance from IDW President (and art lover) Greg Goldstein. This will be a big one. Just like the books!
IDW Publishing & Top Shelf Productions: An Independent Partnership, Friday, 4/3, 5:30p.m. – 6:30p.m., Room: 213
The publishing world was rocked this year, with the news that IDW Publishing acquired Top Shelf Productions. Now, join Top Shelf Editor-in-Chief Chris Staros, IDW President Greg Goldstein and IDW Marketing VP Dirk Wood, for a spirited discussion of all things Top Shelf. Announcements, hi-jinx, sneak peeks at new projects, Q&A and more! Come find out what’s changing about your favorite Indy Publisher. Hint: Not much! More of the great groundbreaking projects you’ve come to expect from Top Shelf are on the way!
IDW Publishing: The Best Panel You’ll Ever Attend, Saturday, 4/4, 3:30p.m. – 4:30p.m., Room: 213
Join VP of Marketing Dirk Wood, IDW President Greg Goldstein, Senior Book Editor Justin Eisinger, Special Projects Editor Scott Dunbier, Editor Sarah Gaydos and a bevy of special guests for a wild presentation filled with announcements, sneak peeks and Q&A! Think you know what IDW is up to this year? You won’t REALLY know unless you’re in the room for this one!
IDW Publishing: Kids’ Comics & More, Sunday, 4/5, 1:30p.m. – 2:30p.m., Room: 213
Bring the kids to this one! Come find out what’s happening this year for all your favorite all-ages titles: My Little Pony, Skylanders, Angry Birds, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Cartoon Network. Join IDW Editor Sarah Gaydos for sneak peeks at artwork, exciting announcements, but most importantly…Free Comics for everyone under 18.