A time-lapse video by artist Karin Schmyntt, showing the process of creating her digital painting “Live Water”, in which she spent a total of about 20 hours working on.
Click on the thumbnail to the right to a larger version of the final painting. Read a detailed tutorial of how this painting was created RIGHT HERE.
Karin Schmyntt’s profile is located at filmfetish.com/art/members/niraky.
- Painting: Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Video recorder: Camtasia Studio 6
- Video editing: Adobe Premiere CS3
- “Ensueño”, from Vibrasphere (vibrasphere.com)
- “Lionheart”, “Eve” and “Ares”, from Emancipator (emancipatormusic.com)
Music used with written permission of the authors and are © Vibrasphere and © Emancipator
Images and video © Karin Schmyntt. Please do not modify without permission.