These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and By Hand Media and The Museum of Fantasy Art, which operates MyFantasyArt for the country in which You live or in which business is headquartered, and are deemed accepted by You each time that You use or access any site operated by By Hand Media. If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use MyFantasyArt or any other site operated by By Hand Media.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by filmfetish.com/art and while we make every effort to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we offer no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
We are also not responsible for any loss or damage to any content you post to the website, or for any damage that may come to you or your equipment while using this website.
Regarding Offers of Employment
We offer no guarantees regarding offers of employment on the website. MyFantasyArt and By Hand Media is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, MyFantasyArt and By Hand Media has no control over User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and MyFantasyArt and By Hand Media makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the website or any other operated by MyFantasyArt and By Hand Media.
Regarding Images with Nudity
Because of the nature of filmfetish.com/art and The Museum of Fantasy Art, some content on this website may contain partially nude, suggestive or graphic imagery. In order to use this website, you must be the legal age in your area to view such content online. By viewing any of its pages, viewing member profiles or by signing up as a member, you understand and accept these terms.
If members post images that contain nudity, or are of a suggestive or graphic nature, we ask that you make them visible only to registered users of this website. Otherwise, the image may be removed and you may be permanently ejected.
filmfetish.com/art reserves the right to remove any images posted at any time, and without prior notice, if we deem them to be inappropriate.
Regarding Purchased Items
Any items purchased while visiting FilmFetish.com, are subject to the terms of each individual vendor, and those vendors must be contacted directly, for any issues associated with those purchases.
- Contest entrants warrant their age to be 18 or older, by entering any and all contests at filmfetish.com/art, or any other By Hand Media website.
- Awarded prizes are not redeemable for cash and must be accepted in as is condition.
- Decisions of contest judges are final, and no substitutions are available.
- filmfetish.com/art reserves the right to withdraw or terminate any contest posted on our website, at any time, and without prior notice.
- By claiming awards for any and all contests on this and any other By Hand Media website, the winner authorizes the use, without any additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence, for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which By Hand Media may deem appropriate.
- CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges By Hand Media, and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner and his/her Submission for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by By Hand Media (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of his/her Submission or any prize; (iii) any potential winner be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity/copyright release; and (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the prize. Affidavits and releases must be returned on the date that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner.
- In accepting prizes for any contests on filmfetish.com/art or any other By Hand Media website, winners acknowledge that By Hand Media and its related entities may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using such prizes.
- There is one entry per person, per contest allowed. Anyone caught submitting multiple entries (even using other mailing addresses) will be disqualified from that contest.
- By entering any contests on filmfetish.com/art or any other By Hand Media website, winners acknowledge that By Hand Media and its related entities may not be held liable for any loss or damage to prize-winnings, once we have mailed prizes, and will only replace lost items at our discretion. Replacement prizes may or may not be the same item originally awarded.
MyFantasyArt will remove or edit any member or member content that we feel is objectionable or contrary to our mission – or that may be under copyright – at anytime, and without previous notice.
As a member of filmfetish.com/art and The Museum of Fantasy Art, members agree not to post any material that is under copyright, unless they have specific permission or authorization to do so.
MyFantasyArt reserves the right to reject or remove content at anytime, and without previous notice.
Regarding Art Showcase
Art Showcase is a moderated area of filmfetish.com/art and, as such, not all work submitted is included in the Showcase. We offer no guarantees that your work will be published in Art Showcase after submission, and do not provide reasons why work is rejected.
Earnings & Affiliate Disclaimer
The FTC now requires that all websites that earn money through affiliate relationships and some forms of advertising, disclose this to readers. Visitors should assume that any and all links on this site many be affiliate links. If you click on these links and go visit the resulting site, a cookie will be set in your web browser that will cause us to receive a commission if you purchase a product on the other end or possibly take some alternate form of action including clicking a supplied web link. This is a legitimate way to monetize and pay for the operation of web sites and we gladly and proudly reveal our affiliate relationships to you. This is a common practice on the internet, allowing us to provide and supply services to you, while you get to enjoy using this website.
In addition, we fully disclose that hyperlinks on this site are in some cases shortened, and in some cases cloaked to hide long ugly links for functionality and tracking purposes. We have nothing to hide and we are proud of our relationship with the fine vendors, products and services found on this site. Link tracking, shortening and cloaking is a very common practice on all types of web sites and social media properties.
No one has paid us to make specific statements in reviews or posts. However, it is possible that our reviews and posts are influenced by our affiliate relationships and may create a conflict of interest. We do not believe a conflict of interest exists, but you, the visitor or customer, must decide by considering the affiliate relationships and link techniques we have described. Obviously, we would like you to buy the service or products we write about and we are influenced by that fact. We avoid conflict by only reviewing or posting about products and services we trust. We strive to always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on topics or products we write about and promote.
Other vendors may also pay to place advertising on our sites in the form of banners, widgets, and hyperlinks. These are paid advertisements, and while we do our best to only allow quality products and services to be advertised on our site, we are not responsible for claims or testimonials made on paid advertising links.
The following represents a more legally worded document but basically states the same information presented in the English Translation above.
As directed by the Federal Trade Commission, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, the purpose of this policy is to establish any compensatory affiliation between the site owner and other independent companies, business entities, affiliate networks such as Amazon, Clickbank, Commission Junction, Share-A-Sale and any individual vendors they represent, and that the site owner has established an affiliate relationship.
This website may at times accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of affiliate compensation.
The compensation received may or may not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this site. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Not all content is written or presented for the sole purpose of receiving affiliate income. Information provided on this website is for both entertainment and commercial purposes.
The owner(s) of this website is compensated through various affiliate programs and some content presents opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website may receive affiliate compensation for conducting reviews or supplying advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the website’s’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website does contain some content which may or may not present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be immediately identified due to the nature of posting methods. When possible every attempt will be made to identify advertising from general non-advertising content.
Regarding Account Removal
We reserve the right to remove accounts at anytime, if we deem the user to be harassing other members, spamming members, or acting in a fashion that we feel is not inline with the purposes of this website.
If a member would like their account to be removed, a request must be sent from the email address attached to that account, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Account removal may take up 4 weeks to be processed.