Electronic Arts will be at Comic-Con on Thursday, July 24 and Friday, July 25 showcasing 10 of their hottest games of the year!
Games to include:
- Battleforge: Build the perfect army and lay waste to your foes in an amazing new fantasy RTS. Combining strategic cooperative battles, the community of MMO games, and trading card gameplay, BattleForge is set to take the RTS world by storm.
- Battlefield Heroes: An all-new Play 4 Free cartoon-style shooter that brings classic Battlefield gameplay to an all new mass audience. It is easy to pick up and play but with robust character customization and a deep online meta-game, gamers can spend hours building up their characters and conquering the world.
- Crysis Warhead: The follow up to the Best PC game of 2007, Crysis Warhead is a parallel story that takes players through the fierce battles of Psycho, one of the most memorable characters from Crysis.
- Dead Space: Play through the story of engineer Isaac Clarke, in EA’s brand new third-person survival horror game.
- Dragon Age: BioWare’s next gen dark heroic fantasy masterpiece!
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Play Quidditch, duel, mix potions, solve puzzles, cast spells with Wii remote.
- Lord of the Rings: Conquest: From Pandemic Studios, the creators behind the best-selling Star Wars Battlefront™ and Star Wars Battlefront II – grab your blade, bow or staff and ride onto the battlegrounds of J.R.R. Tolkien’s world to fight for either good or evil.
- Mercenaries 2: An explosive open-world action game set in a massive, highly reactive, war-torn Venezuela.
- Mirror’s Edge: A unique first-person action adventure that delivers players straight into the shoes of a modern day heroine, Faith, as she traverses vertigo-inducing cityscape, engages in intense combat, fast-paced chases and challenging puzzles. With a never-before-seen sense of movement and perspective, players are drawn into Faith’s world.
- Warhammer: Based on Games Workshop’s popular Warhammer® fantasy war game, WAR features next generation Realm vs. Realm (RvR) game play that will immerse players in a world of perpetual conflict for years to come.
EA will be at Booth #5223 (far left of the Convention Center)
Hours: 9:30AM – 7PM