Next week Anchor Bay Entertainment drops you into the twisted, teenage-angst filled lives of the students at Hampton Prep school with the thriller Love Me. FilmFetish is dropping in right behind you with 2 Blu-ray copies of the film for readers to enjoy.
Please read our new contest instructions closely:
- In order for a chance to win a free copy of Love Me on Blu-ray, send us some good film or TV-related Tweets for possible inclusion on FilmFetish.com. Each valid Tweet you submit earns an entry into the contest (whether we publish it or not).
- The Tweets can be from you, a celebrity, or another film fan. They may consist of quotes, film or TV project updates. . .anything at all related to film or TV. but no gossip, please (save the drama for your mama). Click HERE for an example of the type of Tweets we like to publish.
- Submit your best Tweets to: email@example.com with the subject “Love Me Contest Entry.”
- You must also include your full mailing address in case you win. If you have a website or blog you would like us to link back to, include that link in your email entry.
- You may submit as many Tweet entries per contest as you like.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tweets that are published and get the most Likes on FilmFetish.com greatly increase your chances of winning, so make sure you share the link to your published Tweet if it’s published (You’ll be notified by email if it is) and encourage your friends to hit that ‘Like’ button.
I’ll only be running this contest through March 1, 2013, so hurry up and submit your Tweets!
More about Love Me
On January 15th, Anchor Bay Entertainment drops you into the twisted, teenage-angst filled lives of the students at Hampton Prep school with Love Me. Starring Lindsey Shaw (Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide, Pretty Little Liars,” The Howling Reborn), Jamie Johnston (Degrassi: The Next Generation, Wild Card, The Tenth Circle), Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Baby Daddy, Piranha 3DD, Kyle XY), and Kaitlyn Leeb (Total Recall, Wrong Turn 4), Love Me comes to Blu-ray next week.
Sixteen-year-old Melissa Kennedy has been missing for almost three months and the town of Ridgedale is coming unhinged. Sylvia Potter (Shaw) wants so badly to be in love. Then sexy, quiet, rich kid Lucas Green (Johnston) transfers to Hampton Prep and the sparks fly – despite the warnings of almost every friend in her circle. But what seems like a love story hits a major twist when the police begin an investigation into Lucas’ involvement in the Melissa Kennedy case. What really happened to Melissa and how long can Lucas and Sylvia’s relationship last in the face of this mystery?
This nail biting thriller will have you wondering which students are truly who they appear to be.
Bonus features on the Love Me Blu-ray™ and DVD include the featurettes Behind the Scenes and Stories from the Set.
Check out the trailer and images from Love Me, below.